Introducing our newest program
CDC @ Home
CDC@Home is a virtual learning platform for preschoolers that offers learning opportunities that include circle time with one of our CDC teachers, access to videos from our CDC Specials teachers, and at home learning activities with all the option to purchase supplies for activities to be picked up at CDC.
Our simple, easy, and fun activities that provide a foundation for continued learning and development. Activities include science, art, literacy, and math. The goal is to help your child build confidence, develop new skills, and to unlock their imaginations. The bonus is that you can use and adapt these activities in whichever way works best for your child and your family.
CDC@Home program subscription includes:
A lesson plan sent out weekly that includes
- A weekly theme
- Activities for different ages
- Supplies provided for weekly activities (to be picked up at CDC weekly)
- August activities will utilize materials found at home so no pickup required
- Pre-recorded PE, Spanish, and Music classes
- Family Partnership Activities
- Book Suggestions
Virtual Circle Time (pre-recorded) that includes
- Storytime time, fingerplays, songs