*2022-2023 School Year Only
The Child Development Center offers a unique part-time Pre-K Program designed to meet the educational and developmental needs of every child. We focus on the social, emotional, cognitive, and physical growth of the children in our program. This growth occurs naturally through many different & developmentally appropriate experiences planned by our qualified teachers. The Pre-K classroom combined with our unique outdoor learning environments provides ample opportunities to explore, play, investigate, and socialize.
What We Offer
- ● Our quality program includes children ages 4 to 5 years
- ● Child-to-teacher ratio of 1:8
- ● Small class size
- ● Degreed teachers specializing in early childhood education
- ● Exclusive outdoor play and learning spaces
- ● Weekly extracurricular classes included in your tuition – PE, Music, and Spanish
- Various attendance options are available:
- ● 3 days per week — Monday/Wednesday/Friday
- ● 2 days per week — Tuesday/Thursday
- ● 5 days per week — Monday-Friday
- Program hours:
- ● 9:00AM - 1:30PM or
- ● 9:00AM - 3:30PM.
With nearly twenty years of accredited recognition by NAEYC (the National Association for the Education of Young Children), we create a learning environment where exploration, shared experiences, and support from caring teachers, help children foster confidence and knowledge to succeed.
Openings available now! Give us a call at 512-288-9792 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!