Our NAEYC accreditation is an extension of our philosophy and ensures that we:
- Promote positive relationships among children and adults
- Implement a curriculum that promotes learning and development of the whole child
- Use developmentally and culturally appropriate and effective teaching practices
- Have strong standards of health and safety
- Hire only highly qualified teachers and teaching assistants
- Have low teacher-child ratios
Using The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers, and Twos our teachers focus on creating a responsive environment, where children are learning, caring and teaching, and building partnerships with families through:
- Routines such as hellos and good-byes, diapering and toileting, eating and mealtimes, sleeping and nap time, and getting dressed.
- Experiences such as playing with toys, imitating and pretending, enjoying stories and books, connecting with music and movement, creating with art, tasting and preparing food, exploring sand and water, and going outdoors.
With The Creative Curriculum for Preschool, we emphasize understanding how children develop and learn and creating the learning environment through:
- Blocks, Dramatic Play, Toys & Games, Art, Library, Discovery, Sand & Water, Outdoors, Music & Movement, Cooking, Computers
Our Pre-K classes continue the Creative Curriculum framework and incorporate Handwriting Without Tears to help support a smooth and confident transition into Kindergarten.
We also offer enrichment programs which include Spanish, PE and Art to both our part-time and full-time programs.